Saturday 15 February 2014

My Pod Delusion Contributions

Over the last few years I have done the very occasional contribution to the excellent Pod Delusion pod cast (about interesting things).  It's not excellent because I occasionally grace it with my audio brainfarts, but because of the excellent work put into it by it's editor James O'Malley and some of the amazing contributions and interviews he somehow manages to arrange.

Some of my contributions are interesting whilst others are not great.  Have a listen.  My favourites are the ones on Nuclear War, the Olympic Conspiracy Theories and the first one I did on Parliamentary Censorship in which I interview the excellent New Statesman journalist Helen Lewis and one of my comedy heroes Craig Reucassel.

I also did one on George Galloway winning the Bradford bi-election.  For some random reason it was made into a Youtube video.



I am not the most natural broadcaster and I have an awful, dreary, monotonous voice, god help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment